Welcome to ARRI Careers
ARRI is a very successful worldwide operating company with high quality products and services. The dedication of our high motivated employees contributes to our success whether at our headquarters in Munich or at our bases in America, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We offer continuous varied career opportunities in Germany and abroad for employees with large enthusiasm, innovative spirit and passion. As well as school graduates and students are enabled to get interesting insights and perspectives.
Los Angeles Permanent – Full Time
- Handles customer calls regarding repair appointments, repair status, etc.
- Troubleshoots operational problems, equipment issues, or imaging artifacts, and provides items necessary for repair and estimate generation
- Interprets software error message, including file log analysis
- Basic electronic signal measurements, fault isolation, and Field Replaceable Unit level repairs
- Performs software updates, system calibration, and alignments with standard test targets and procedures
- Computers/IT, electronics repair, and/or technical areas of motion picture production or postproduction
- Trade tools: digital oscilloscope, multi-meter, waveform monitor, vectorscope, micrometer, soldering, collimator, machine and hand tools for precision mechanics
- Windows, Linux, Mac OS computer systems and basic networking/administration
- Formal technical training in computers, software, electronics, or digital image processing
- Experience in digital or film motion picture or video production, digital workflows and/or postproduction
- Experience in an imaging technology product support and service role, including electronic, mechanical, and optical systems
- Experience with shell scripts and XML
- Experience in servicing and repairing motion picture cameras, lenses, and accessories
- Understanding of cinematography relating to the use of cameras, lenses, and accessories to achieve a desired result or effect
- Signal and/or digital image processing
- Color management, color spaces, tonal encodings, and colorimetric calibrations, file formats, etc.
- Motion picture film processing and laboratory processes
If you are up to this challenge which is located in Burbank, CA and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date:||as soon as possible|
ARRI Careers Contact >>
You can find the contact for each vacancy in the respective job advertisement. For any other questions please contact the Human Resources Department:
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik
GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Human Resources Department
Are you interested in a position abroad? Then please send your application directly to the respective local subsidiary.
Initiative Application >>
We are always looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals who’d like to grow their career with us nationally or internationally.
If you are interested in working for ARRI but have not seen a suitable job advertised, you are welcome to send us your application speculatively.
Careers at Camera Systems >>
Shoot a new episode in your life. Join a company in a creative industry with great products and a family atmosphere. ARRI Camera Systems is looking for new team members to take it on to even greater successes.
Careers at Lighting >>
Light up your life. Help to develop new lighting technology that will change the way films and television programs are made. ARRI Lighting is looking for bright heads and passionate hearts.
Careers at Services >>
Create your own vision. Be a part of an international service network that supports and fosters creativity. ARRI Services is looking for talented individuals to help moviemakers to realize their ideas.