Welcome to ARRI Careers
ARRI is a very successful worldwide operating company with high quality products and services. The dedication of our high motivated employees contributes to our success whether at our headquarters in Munich or at our bases in America, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We offer continuous varied career opportunities in Germany and abroad for employees with large enthusiasm, innovative spirit and passion. As well as school graduates and students are enabled to get interesting insights and perspectives.
Camera Lens Service Technician (m/f)
Los Angeles Permanent – Full Time
- Evaluation of the performance, condition, and quality control of new and used cinema camera lenses
- Troubleshooting and identifying equipment issues, and providing estimates of repair for clients
- Maintenance and repair of all ARRI Cine Lenses, including third party manufacturers
- Completing necessary repair paperwork documenting work performed and parts utilized
- Providing technical training of company products to colleagues in order to enable them to perform maintenance and repairs
- Providing technical phone support on service related issues and customer repair questions
- Work with the global service organization to support the worldwide database and 24/5 coverage
- Participate in demos and workshops on camera & lens equipment for potential clients and support in-house staff training
- Bachelor’s degree in Optical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent hands-on industry knowledge with a minimum of 6 years’ experience
- Experience in servicing and repairing of professional camera lenses, video lenses, and full frame lenses from Zeiss, Fujinon, Angenieux, Cooke, Leica, Canon and others
- Understanding of digital video production, digital workflows, cinematography, and/or post production environment
- Exceptional optical and mechanical skills
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Software and Mac OS
- Excellent communication skills and the capability to explain and communicate about complex technical matters
- Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and interact with coworkers and client respectfully
- Willingness to travel as necessary to headquarters in Germany, visiting customers, trade shows, and set locations
- Organization and attention to detail
If you are up to this challenge and you possess the necessary skills, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
Please e-mail your resume to ARRIcareers@arri.com. In order to be considered, you must include your hourly salary requirement.
|Earliest Possible Start Date:||as soon as possible|
ARRI Careers Contact >>
You can find the contact for each vacancy in the respective job advertisement. For any other questions please contact the Human Resources Department:
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik
GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Human Resources Department
Are you interested in a position abroad? Then please send your application directly to the respective local subsidiary.
Initiative Application >>
We are always looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals who’d like to grow their career with us nationally or internationally.
If you are interested in working for ARRI but have not seen a suitable job advertised, you are welcome to send us your application speculatively.
Careers at Camera Systems >>
Shoot a new episode in your life. Join a company in a creative industry with great products and a family atmosphere. ARRI Camera Systems is looking for new team members to take it on to even greater successes.
Careers at Lighting >>
Light up your life. Help to develop new lighting technology that will change the way films and television programs are made. ARRI Lighting is looking for bright heads and passionate hearts.
Careers at Services >>
Create your own vision. Be a part of an international service network that supports and fosters creativity. ARRI Services is looking for talented individuals to help moviemakers to realize their ideas.