Welcome to ARRI Careers
ARRI is a very successful worldwide operating company with high quality products and services. The dedication of our high motivated employees contributes to our success whether at our headquarters in Munich or at our bases in America, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We offer continuous varied career opportunities in Germany and abroad for employees with large enthusiasm, innovative spirit and passion. As well as school graduates and students are enabled to get interesting insights and perspectives.
Rental Operations Manager
- Leadership & People Management
- Manage, develop, coach, and evaluate performance of operations team
- Recruit, train, develop and insure welfare, safety and performance
- Role model appropriate leadership values
- Regularly communicate department goals
- Operations Management
- Manage the day to day business for the Rental Department
- Ensure local decisions are made with regional and global coordination
- Work to support other departments & ARRI group businesses worldwide
- Ensure legal, regulatory and administrative requirements are met
- Maintain high standards in equipment care and maintenance
- Maintain security of company assets
- Ensure space, environment, quality of premises and resource allocation for operation
- Customer Service / Revenue Growth
- Proactively market ARRI Rental brand and ARRI China Rental services in China by cooperating with the local marketing department
- Develop relationships with major filmmakers and production companies
- Consult professionals on the best systems to use to achieve their vision
- Work with the local sales team to follow up on leads and sign rental contracts
- Cooperate with global rental business on international productions and support these locally
- Business Development
- Monitor the local rental market; analyze and report data
- Develop new Business within the rental department while avoiding conflict with the sales operation of ARRI China
- Drive operation efficiency and develop procedures and policies to improve operations
- Financial Management
- Accountable for application and analysis of operational financial targets
- Manage finances to insure high quality service while maximize profits
- Manage local equipment inventory to drive optimal utilization and profitability
- ARRI Academy(Internal & External Training)
- Design Training Courses and Materials for Internal Rental & Sales Staff Manage
- Work with Academy Managers to promote the ARRI Academy brand and build relationships with higher education in China
- Train ARRI Academy Trainers & Film School Teachers
- Proactively develop new training fields and courses by building relationships globally with potential trainers, course designers and relevant associations
- Design and Execute Highest Standard Training Courses with ARRI Academy locally for developing highest standard camera prep techs, camera assistants etc.
- A minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in camera rental operations. Must have knowledge of the workings of the motion picture and television production markets. Some facility maintenance experience a plus.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills and strong critical thinking abilities.
- Able to interact with tact and diplomacy in a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with staff and clients.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multitask and self-direct. Able to work with a high degree of independent judgment.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality in daily operations.
- Must be computer literate and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs especially Word, Excel, and Outlook.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (CV and cover letter) to Sophia Zhang (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Earliest Possible Start Date:||January 2018|
ARRI Careers Contact >>
You can find the contact for each vacancy in the respective job advertisement. For any other questions please contact the Human Resources Department:
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik
GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Human Resources Department
Are you interested in a position abroad? Then please send your application directly to the respective local subsidiary.
Initiative Application >>
We are always looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals who’d like to grow their career with us nationally or internationally.
If you are interested in working for ARRI but have not seen a suitable job advertised, you are welcome to send us your application speculatively.
Careers at Camera Systems >>
Shoot a new episode in your life. Join a company in a creative industry with great products and a family atmosphere. ARRI Camera Systems is looking for new team members to take it on to even greater successes.
Careers at Lighting >>
Light up your life. Help to develop new lighting technology that will change the way films and television programs are made. ARRI Lighting is looking for bright heads and passionate hearts.
Careers at Services >>
Create your own vision. Be a part of an international service network that supports and fosters creativity. ARRI Services is looking for talented individuals to help moviemakers to realize their ideas.