ARRI Frameline Composer
Check out the new features of AFLC-4.2
- Supported cameras models: ALEXA Classic, ALEXA XT, ALEXA SXT, ALEXA LF, ALEXA 65, ALEXA Mini and AMIRA.
- New recording formats for ALEXA LF available.
- New LF Open Gate recording format for ALEXA 65 available.
- Two more lens squeeze factors available for 1.25x and 1.5x.
- Bring your framline directly to our Lens Illumination Guide (LIG) to ensure a perfect combination of lens illumination and sensor mode.
- Support for AMIRA MXF/ARRIRAW
ALEXA Mini has no sensor mode setting like ALEXA for 16:9, 4:3, Open Gate. When desired recording format is not available in Format please choose different Sensor Mode. For de-squeezed anamorphic recording formats, the correct lens squeeze factor will be selected automatically.
You may optionally save the frameline as .PNG image to generate a frame leader in recording resolution for VFX purposes.
For questions or help please e-mail email@example.com and an ARRI representative will address your concern.
- How to load a frameline file into ALEXA Series (except ALEXA Mini)
- Please check that the camera sensor mode matches the frameline sensor mode, otherwise the frameline cannot be loaded.
- Put the XML file* onto a FAT32 formatted SD card (maximum capacity of 4GB) inside the standard ALEXA SD card folder structure //ARRI/ALEXA/Framelines.
- Insert SD card into the cameras slot and navigate to MENU > MONITORING > FRAME LINES > FRAME LINE > ADD. Select the frameline and press the jogwheel.
* Maximum character length ALEXA: 67 incl. .xml
- How to load a frameline file into ALEXA Mini/AMIRA
- Please check, that the camera sensor mode matches the frameline sensor mode, otherwise the frameline cannot be loaded.
- Place the XML file* on the camera USB stick (FAT32 formatted) in the folder structure //ARRI/A-MINI/FRAMELINES or AMIRA/FRAMELINES.
- Insert USB stick into the cameras slot and navigate to MENU > MONITORING > FRAME LINES > FRAME LINE > ADD.Select the frameline and press the jogwheel.
* Maximum character length ALEXA Mini/AMIRA: 32 incl. .xml