ALEXA Fiber Remote
LIVE – For Multi-Camera Production
ARRI ALEXA - the most complete multi-purpose camera system: ALEXA’s superior image and product quality, transformed to the needs of broadcast style multi-camera productions with live editing and live painting. ALEXA Fiber Remote Option in a complete camera set with ALEXA or ALEXA Plus.
ALEXA, the first camera on the scene remains at the center of the family; it is the keystone of a modular and upgradeable system that offers not just an image capture solution, but an entire image pipeline. By combining proprietary ARRI technology with ubiquitous, best-of-class tools from industry-leading partners, ALEXA stands alone as the most complete and powerful digital production system ever built.
- Built-in Remote Control Features
- ARRI Wireless Remote System (WRS) functionality
- real-time wired or wireless remote control of lens and camera REC/STOP
- Built-in Lens Data System (LDS)
- lens mount includes new LDS contacts
- numerical lens data and depth of field display in viewfinder and MON OUT
- lens metadata in ProRes, HD-SDI and ARRIRAW (SUP 3.0)
- Lens Data Archive (LDA) for use with non-LDS lenses
- A Second MON OUT Output (1.5G HD-SDI)
- A Third RS Accessory Power Output
- Lens Synchronization for 3D
- Built-in Position and Motion Sensors
- Quick Switch BNC Connectors
- can be exchanged without camera disassembly
Current Status >>
Screening Room >>
For capturing the best images possible, ARRI offers four solutions to suit every kind of production. We have named these solutions: ALEXA SXT, AMIRA, ALEXA Mini, and ALEXA 65.
ARRI Forum >>
Screening Room >>
Lenses are not the only way to create specific looks. ALEXA is capable of producing an amazing variety of different looks for different stories and situations, with creative on-set color control and incredible flexibility in post.