The Award Winning ALEXA
ARRI was delighted to receive the International Trade Fair for Cine Equipment and Technology Cinec Award 2010 for the ALEXA camera in Munich on Sunday 19th September.
The award was presented by the Federation of film technic e.V. to Dr. Achim Oehler, Michael Cieslinski and Marc Shipman-Mueller. Product Manager Shipman-Mueller commented: "We have been overwhelmed by the positive reaction ALEXA has received from industry professionals world-wide, and accepting this award on behalf of ARRI makes this even more special to us."
This award will be added to the Hollywood Post Alliance 2010 Engineering Excellence Award that ARRI received on 9th September. Glenn Kennel, President of ARRI Inc., stated "We are pleased the HPA has recognized ALEXA's innovative Shoot > Edit capability. We see this allowing users to go directly from shooting to editing, as an important step for the industry. We are honoured to be among this year's winners."
Outras Histórias >>
- Iluminando BLADE RUNNER 2049
- Skynamic: "ALEXA Mini pode lidar com tudo"
- ALEXA Mini utilizada em FEITO NA AMÉRICA
- Uma Breve Crônica da ARRI na América Latina
- SkyPanels da ARRI sem fio com o novo SkyLink
- Master Anamórficas em JOHN WICK II
- Câmeras ARRI para HDR na Amazon
- Novo hardware e software da ALEXA Mini
- Nova AMIRA Multicam: looks e recursos
- Um estudo com iluminação LED
Take a journey through time >>
Let there be Sky. >>
CSS Showreel >>
See new creative options in film-making revealed in the brand new ARRI Camera Stabilizer Systems Showreel.