SOC Taps ALEXA for Technical Achievement
The 2011 SOC Awards honored the ARRI ALEXA digital camera with a Technical Achievement Award at a ceremony hosted on the Warner Bros. Studios lot in Burbank, California, on February 5th.
ARRI Inc.'s Vice President of Cameras, Bill Russell, accepted the award on behalf of the company. "ALEXA has received a tremendous reception since its release last April," he commented. "We are grateful for the recognition by such a talented group."
The SOC also celebrated the rich legacy of filmmaking from the past, with a Historical Shot Award for Jost Vacano, BVK, ASC. This award recognized Vacano's iconic work on Das Boot (1982), for which ARRI specially designed the ARRI 35 IIIC camera. Vacano could not attend the ceremony, but sent a video message that was recorded at ARRI's headquarters in Munich.
Congratulations to all of this year's honorees.
Outras Histórias >>
- Iluminando BLADE RUNNER 2049
- Skynamic: "ALEXA Mini pode lidar com tudo"
- ALEXA Mini utilizada em FEITO NA AMÉRICA
- Uma Breve Crônica da ARRI na América Latina
- SkyPanels da ARRI sem fio com o novo SkyLink
- Master Anamórficas em JOHN WICK II
- Câmeras ARRI para HDR na Amazon
- Novo hardware e software da ALEXA Mini
- Nova AMIRA Multicam: looks e recursos
- Um estudo com iluminação LED
Take a journey through time >>
Let there be Sky. >>
CSS Showreel >>
See new creative options in film-making revealed in the brand new ARRI Camera Stabilizer Systems Showreel.