ALEXA 65 technology to be used by IMAX
IMAX has announced via VARIETY that it has entered into an agreement with ARRI to customize the ALEXA 65 system for use on IMAX productions.
ARRI is very proud to announce this collaborative venture with IMAX, the recognized world leader in large format imaging technologies.
The ALEXA 65 was tested during the filming of CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER by directors Anthony and Joseph Russo, who were impressed with the results and plan to make use of the cameras through IMAX on CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR.
Separate from the IMAX agreement, ALEXA 65 is available exclusively through the ARRI Rental network. Offering a complete large-format solution for high-end theatrical motion pictures, the system comprises a 65 mm digital cinema camera, custom-designed prime and zoom lenses, and fast, efficient workflow tools. After outstanding feedback from demos and field testing, ALEXA 65 is now in use worldwide on its first major productions.
Outras Histórias >>
- AMIRA e as lentes Master Primes vão ao extremo
- AMIRA Multicam agita no The Who
- Iluminando BLADE RUNNER 2049
- Skynamic: "ALEXA Mini pode lidar com tudo"
- ALEXA Mini utilizada em FEITO NA AMÉRICA
- Uma Breve Crônica da ARRI na América Latina
- SkyPanels da ARRI sem fio com o novo SkyLink
- Master Anamórficas em JOHN WICK II
- Câmeras ARRI para HDR na Amazon
- Novo hardware e software da ALEXA Mini
Take a journey through time >>
Let there be Sky. >>
CSS Showreel >>
See new creative options in film-making revealed in the brand new ARRI Camera Stabilizer Systems Showreel.