Welcome to ARRI Careers
ARRI is a very successful worldwide operating company with high quality products and services. The dedication of our high motivated employees contributes to our success whether at our headquarters in Munich or at our bases in America, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We offer continuous varied career opportunities in Germany and abroad for employees with large enthusiasm, innovative spirit and passion. As well as school graduates and students are enabled to get interesting insights and perspectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Answer and forward all incoming phone calls on switchboard system to appropriate person or department
- Greet and direct guests as well as walk in customers
- Monitor and distribute incoming faxes, inter-office mail and US mail
- Create and email daily attendance list
- Record phone system greetings and notices
- Organize travel and video conference room calendars
- Perform various payment transactions as necessary
- Handle all aspects of bulk mailings as requested
- Mail product literature as needed
- Arrange all guest travel arrangements as requested
- Arrange for refreshments for meetings, set up such orders as needed
- Create correspondence as needed
- Responsible for maintaining a neat and orderly reception area
- Maintain office filing systems
- Maintain office and break room supplies as needed
- Provide Customer Service and resolve related problems as they arise, if appropriate personnel are not available
- Act as alternate back up or assist with service order entry/closing, special events, seminars, demonstrations, etc. as need
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly verbally and in writing in English with employees and customers, Spanish speaking is a plus
- Computer literate and a level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong clerical skills
- Ability to multitask and respond effectively to ever changing priorities or situations
- High School or equivalent diploma required
- Strong Customer Service skills necessary (friendly, courteous and helpful)
- Ability to work well with others
If you are someone who possesses these skills and are up to the challenge, we are looking for you. Salary is dependent upon experience and skill set.
To be considered please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARRI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
|Earliest Possible Start Date:||as soon as possible|
ARRI Careers Contact >>
You can find the contact for each vacancy in the respective job advertisement. For any other questions please contact the Human Resources Department:
Arnold & Richter Cine Technik
GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG
Human Resources Department
Are you interested in a position abroad? Then please send your application directly to the respective local subsidiary.
Initiative Application >>
We are always looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals who’d like to grow their career with us nationally or internationally.
If you are interested in working for ARRI but have not seen a suitable job advertised, you are welcome to send us your application speculatively.
Careers at Camera Systems >>
Shoot a new episode in your life. Join a company in a creative industry with great products and a family atmosphere. ARRI Camera Systems is looking for new team members to take it on to even greater successes.
Careers at Lighting >>
Light up your life. Help to develop new lighting technology that will change the way films and television programs are made. ARRI Lighting is looking for bright heads and passionate hearts.
Careers at Services >>
Create your own vision. Be a part of an international service network that supports and fosters creativity. ARRI Services is looking for talented individuals to help moviemakers to realize their ideas.